Always learn to make a stranger smile with an act of kindness. Even the smallest gesture can mean a great deal to someone in need. So, always try to do your part and help make the world a kinder place. Here are some acts of kindness that should be noticed and admired.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” – Plato
1. A man who gave the shoes off his feet to this homeless girl.
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” ― Lao Tzu
2. A motorist who stopped to help an old woman cross the road safely.
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
3. A barber who offers haircuts for the price of a single hug.
“What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
4. A police officer who handcuffed himself to a woman to make sure she didn’t fall.
“No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
5. The many people to helped make this boy’s dream come true.
“Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” – Seneca
6. A dog owner who mourned by giving.
“Don’t wait for people to be friendly, show them how.” – Author Unknown
7. A store employee who gives extra service.
“When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – the Dalai Lama
8. A person who decided to put new tires on a stranger’s car just because he needed it.
“Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns.” – Author Unknown
9. The crowd who decided a fan should be able to watch the show no matter what.
“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” ― Kahlil Gibran
10. This dry cleaning place that helps the unemployed for free.
“Wherever there is a human in need, there is an opportunity for kindness and to make a difference.” —Kevin Heath
11. These kids helping an injured member of their rival team to score.
“A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” ― Steve Maraboli
12. A man who played for fun and gave his winnings away.
“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” ― Desmond Tutu
13. A man who missed his train helping this older lady with her bags.
“Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.” ― Jesse Jackson
14. A man who gave something to a homeless man. Something to help occupy his mind.
“My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.”
― Dalai Lama XIV
15. Dan, a man who buys coffee twice a week for every patient, nurse, and doctor
at a local cancer centers.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
16. The people at the animal hospital, who knows how hard it is to say goodbye.
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” ― Aesop
17. A man who gave his umbrella away so this cat could have a dry night.
‘We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” – Sir Winston Churchill
18. The paramedics who took an elderly man to the hospital and then came back
and finished shovelling his driveway for him.
“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple
with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
- Productivity advice from some of the most successful people in the world