People can choose to define financial freedom in their own way after all, not everyone wants a private jet and a mansion. However reaching real financial freedom is the ability to live comfortably off one’s savings and investments with no debt whatsoever could be easier than you think.
It takes a plan. Many individuals particularly those with a healthy self-discipline and solid financial guidance can reach this goal. Here are 21 ideas to get started.
1. The Law of Cause and Effect: Everything happens for a reason;
there is a cause for each effect.
2. The Law of Belief: Whatever you truly believe, with feeling, becomes
3. The Law of Expectations: Whatever you expect, confidently,
becomes your own self-fulfilling prophecy.
4. The Law of Attraction: you’re a living magnet; you invariably
attract into your life the people, situations and circumstances that are in
harmony together with your dominant thoughts.
5. The Law of Correspondence: Your outer world may be a reflection of
your inner world and corresponds together with your dominant patterns of
6. The Law of Abundance: We sleep in an abundant universe during which
there is sufficient money for all who actually need it and are willing obey
the laws governing its acquisition.
7. The Law of Exchange: Money is that the medium through which individuals
exchange their labor within the production of products and services for the
goods and services of others.
8. The Law of Capital: Your most precious asset, in terms of money flow,
is your physical and mental capital, your earning ability.
9. The Law of your time Perspective: the foremost successful people in any
society are those that take the longest period of time into consideration
when making their day-to-day decisions.
10. The Law of Saving: Financial freedom involves the one that
saves one-tenth or more of his income throughout his lifetime.
11. The Law of Conservation: Its not what proportion you create , but how
much you retain , that determines your financial future.
12. Parkinson’s Law: Expenses rise to satisfy income.
13. The Law of Three: There are three legs to the stool of monetary
freedom: savings, insurance and investment.
14. The Law of Investing: Investigate before you invest.
15. The Law of Compound Interest: Investing your money carefully and
allowing it to grow at interest will eventually cause you to rich.
16. The Law of Accumulation: Every great financial achievement is an
accumulation of many small efforts and sacrifices that nobody
ever sees or appreciates.
17. The Law of Magnetism: The extra money you save and accumulate,
the extra money you attract into your life.
18. The Law of Accelerating Acceleration: The faster you progress
toward financial freedom, the faster it moves toward you.
19. The Law of the Stock Market: the worth of a stock is that the total
anticipated income from the stock discounted to this day.
20. The Law of land: the worth of a bit of Real Estate is that the
future earning power of that specific piece of property.
21. The Law of the Internet: the web may be a tool for rapid
communication of data.