There is this saying that the truth is always bitter. It is very true because even when we know that what we are being told is the truth, we still find a way to maneuver instead of us to face the reality. The problem with human beings is that we are too selfish and we always want to hear the things that will benefit us. But sadly, that is not always the case as there are some sad truths that we can really run away from.
If you want to get the most of our life, you need to get to the heart of the matter and cut the crap out of your life so you can focus on what’s actually important.
Below are 30 sad truths of life that nobody wants to accept
1. We are all in transit. We’re just not sure where
2. Most people will die without even knowing why they were here.
3. There’s no cure for love
4. Anger only results in self-destruction.
5. Depression kills more people than cancer.
6. There was never a battle without casualties on both sides
7. The greatest problem is how to figure out life.
8. The future is bleak for all of us. Just enjoy the present.
9. Both the jailer and the prisoner live in the same jail
10. The epitome of success is failure
11. No one enjoys pain. Yet, nothing grows without pain.
12. If you’re happy now, brace for sadness. If you’re sad now, brace for happiness.
13. There can be no pleasure without pain
14. Joy is a temporary feeling. Don’t depend on it when crossing a river.
15. Suffering is a part of life. It forces you to mature.
16. Watch a child growing up and it will remind you of the pain you have to go through to reach your goal.
17. Light at the end of the tunnel is the biggest hoax.
18. Money is only an illusion to trap the poor
19. Ignorance becomes untreatable the older you get
20. Some diseases will never have a cure. That includes stupidity
21. Money is not the source of evil. Lack of money is the source of evil
22. Poverty is a permanent disease that has no cure
23. Love is a game that the foolish should not play
24. Marriage is a contract where both parties agree to be locked up
25. You will never understand your partner.
26. Truth is more valuable if it takes more years to find it
27. Truth hurts because it saves life
28. Nobody knows anything. We’re just too proud to learn.
29. Before any climax there is pain.
30. Before any triumph, there is embarrassment.