The truth is that whether we like it or not life battles and challenges are inevitable. What you put into life determines what life will delivers into you hand. Life itself could be likened to the computer language ‘ Garbage in, Garbage Out’.
In order to live life to the fullest and access the full benefits of it, there are some truths that you need to know that will guarantee and an effortless shift to the realm that you desire.
Below Are 30 Shocking Realities That Will Change Your Life Forever;
1. There’s no perfect moment to share your life history. Holding yourself to unrealistic standards creates frustration. Waiting until you’re perfect to share your ideas, skills and talent is pointless — nobody will ever hear them because you’ll never get perfect. Whatever you’ve got to share, just roll in the hay now.
2. You’ll never be 100% ready to grab opportunities once they arise. “We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and appears like work.” — Thomas A. Edison
Accept opportunities as they seem because they’ll assist you grow as you learn the way to handle them.
3. We can’t control the past, and wasting time to worry about it’s lost time. The past is gone, so do more now and worry less. Train yourself to manage the time you have now.
4. Our words have the power to hurt, shame and oppress. Cruel remarks wound others forever. Our arguments with others are pointless. Choose peace over being right by declining battle. Use your words to inspire and to liberate instead.
6. The best life lessons come from the toughest experiences. How you react to circumstances is more important than what happens. Your most difficult moments are good lessons you couldn’t have learned any other way.
7. Investing in yourself is the most rewarding thing you’ll do. You have the power and responsibility to decide on what you do with the time you have. Put your oxygen mask on first before helping the person sitting next to you.
8. Our assumptions about what happiness should be are what make us unhappy. Let go of your expectations about what would make you happy and treasure your life for what it is.
9. Our devices often get in the way of our social interaction. We all need to be human again. Meet people. Don’t hide behind your gadgets. Listen to others’ stories face to face.
10. Outer beauty blinds society. What if we all suddenly went blind? How would beauty be judged then? Let us focus on inner beauty, and always do our best to ascertain beauty in everyone.
11. We judge ourselves by our ideas, yet judge others by their actions. Let our words and values agree with each other. Be an individual who others want to meet and be around.
12. Sadly, we don’t get what we give. Don’t expect people to always refund . Not everyone has as giving a heart as you. Avoid disappointment by not expecting anything reciprocally once you give.
13. Nobody owes you anything. Stop blaming others. Take your power back. Free yourself by stepping forward and controlling your life. Stop trying to find people to rest on . Own your journey.
14. It’s hard to let go of the things holding us back from growth. Moving forward means coming to a realization that growth involves letting go and making certain things part of your history — not a part of your destiny.
15. We all will die. Nobody will live forever. Some lives end young. Loved ones leave us with broken hearts. Start living a purposeful life and try to fix broken relationships, because you never know when life will end
16. Your achievements and successes won’t matter on your deathbed. A question to ask yourself everyday is this: “If today were the last day of my life, would I still do what I’m about to do today?” As Steve Jobs said in response to this, whenever the answer was “no” too many days in a row, he always changed to doing something else.
17. To experience the advantages of something in life, we’ve to simply accept the cost. Rewards and risks go hand in hand. Fortune and misfortune go hand in hand. Ask yourself, “What am I willing to give up to achieve what I want?”
18. We want quick and easy fixes without wanting to put in effort. Learn to have perseverance and patience. Create smart goals that will get you to where you would like to be. If it’s a dream you would like to realize , put in the effort.
19. You’re responsible for the problems you encounter, no matter who caused them. Rather than worrying about who caused them, think about how you’ll get yourself out of the situation.
20. Complaining doesn’t get you anywhere except holding you back from reaching your goals and poisoning those around you with your whining. Stop complaining and work on your accomplishments. “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think that about it. Don’t complain.” — Maya Angelou
21. The worst addiction in the world is comfort. Take the road less traveled — one which is sometimes crammed with barriers, detours, bumps and undiscovered territory. on that road is where your character will be tested.
Emotions exist for a reason. They either make us feel secure or biased against something. “To advance , you must”> you want to understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.” — Mitch Albom
23. The desire for revenge has more to do with venting your frustrations than with correcting behavior. Never take your revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it’s written, vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord. Romans 12:17–19
24. Justice is a human invention which is, in reality, unachievable, and many destroy lives in demanding it. “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” — Shannon L. Alder
25. What children learn isn’t taught intentionally by their parents. “It’s the children the world almost breaks who grow up to save it.” — Frank Warren
26 . Hating oneself starts with breaking one’s promises. Once done, it feels terrible. When it becomes a habit, you hate yourself more. “Broken vows are like broken mirrors. They leave those who held to them bleeding and staring at fractured images of themselves.” — Richard Paul Evans
Sometimes we’ve to ditch toxic friends from our lives and surroundings. “Some folks you just don’t need. You’re better off without ’em. Your life is just a little better because they ain’t in it.” — William Gay
28. Life isn’t fair. Life will hand you lemons, and the sooner you make lemonade out of them, the better life is for you. However, “[w]e need to defend the interests of those whom we’ve never met and never will.” — Jeffrey D. Sachs
29. Good things usually don’t come easily. And if you think about it, great accomplishments take time, too. Follow the psychological principle of delaying instant gratification, which means you don’t expect rewards instantly.
30. Not everyone will support your dream. Haters, doubters and pessimists will sabotage every move you make. to overcome this, follow your gut and forget those who don’t support your dreams or who hold you back.
I wish I could tell you that living your dream life is a piece of cake and that you’ll always control your direction.
Not so, but choose it anyway.
Every day you have to find your courage, regardless of how harsh life gets.
Acknowledging and accepting these difficult truths will start you on the right path.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE and SHARE this post to bless someone