The difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. The richest 1% of the world currently control 48% of the world’s wealth.
The top 80 wealthiest people in the world control approximately $1.9 trillion, which just so happens to be the amount controlled by 3.5 billion people on the other end of the spectrum.
It is crucial to understand that that the creative faculty of the mind is correctly utilized by the rich hence the are stupendously wealthy.
1. The rich see opportunities while the poor see lack, which is reflected by how both interpret life’s circumstances.
2. Most rich people employ people to create wealth, while poor people work to earn salary.
3. The rich has few children while the poor produce many children.
4. The rich create solution while the poor create liabilities.
5. The rich believe in asset building while the poor think about salary income.
Remember, how you see things will eventually determine how far you can go in life.
It has been established that you simply cannot become financially free working for people, but you can succeed in your quest for financial freedom when you work for yourself, when you are your own boss. when you master the act of making Deals.
Have you noticed that the rich has few children, while the poor has many children? Am sure you’ll concur with me that while rich people eat less than the poor people.
Decide to make the difference, you can be anything you want to be . Reprogram your mindset, see possibilities only and watch the dramatic turnaround in your family, financial and career life.