1. Many educated people are poor because financial education isn’t given in schools. Wait a moment and think about it, each time we mention education, the first thing most, people think about is school and whenever we think about school we assume that school, should teach children everything necessary about life, well the opposite is the truth. Take for instance, you can be a medical doctor and really know a whole lot of things about medicine, or be a lawyer and know everything about law profession, unfortunately, that doesn’t mean that you know anything about money. In fact, you can be an accountant who presses calculator to calculate millions of dollar, that doesn’t mean you know anything about money. The reason why most professionals don’t know much about money is because school wasn’t designed to give education about money and it doesn’t matter how long or how many years, or how many degrees you get in a formal educational system, am sorry, you may know nothing about money. And because you know nothing about money, you may be dead broke, even with 5 degrees. What’s the way out? Get financial education by reading good books or listening to good audio training about money.
2. Second reason why most educated people are, poor is because most people become uneducated immediately after university.What exactly do you think education is? For so many people in the world, education is that degree they go and obtain in any university of their choice. For so many others, education is their certificate and degrees. Don’t tell anyone! Education isn’t what you get in the classroom. Education is what you get every day of your life. A truly educated man is that man who learns every day. Education is like food and as necessary as water. If we wake up every day to take oxygen, to eat and to drink, then we should get education, every day. Now, this is not the case for so many people because immediately after their first degree, they don’t learn anything meaningful anymore, as they believe they are already educated. Because of this people don’t take time to learn new things, they are not likely to come across, knowledge necessary for them to create wealth. What’s the way out? Start seeing education as you see water. Water isn’t what you drink one time in your life time, water is what you drink every day, of your life.
3. Many educated people are poor because the more time you spend in school, the more you are likely to love job. Let’s face it, because school was designed to train you how to be an employee, the more time you spend in that four walls, the more you’re likely to love job. Because job doesn’t give you leverage to create wealth, the more you love job, the more likely you are to be poor. In a simple math, loving job simply means you are going to work for the rest of your, life with a single brain and with two hands and nobody in the world create wealth that way. Truly wealthy people are people who could work with ten, twenty, fifty brains and more, and unfortunately no job allows you to do that. So because you cannot work with hundred hands, or work with fifty brains, you don’t have,the leverage that other people like entrepreneurs have in creating wealth. What’s the way out? While everyone cannot be entrepreneur, everyone can get financial education, learn and master, the art of investing, so even if you’re an employee, you can learn about money and investing, invest properly and be financially independent.
4. The fourth reason why many educated people, are poor is because so many people who believe they are educated are actually arrogant. So many people, because they have degrees, tend to believe these other guys who dropped, out of the college or this other guy who didn’t finish high school doesn’t know anything. In this case, they are not humble enough to listen or learn. What most arrogant people don’t know is that young people, no matter the level of their formal education, are the ones who know where the world is going. And for few of the young people who really know what they are doing, they know so much,about so many things that older generation don’t know. Look at the internet for instance, so many people who are 50 years old don’t really, understand anything about how the Internet works or how they can use it to create wealth.,While on the other hand, an average 17 years old guy knows so many things about the Internet, and many of them are building wealth, right from their homes, using the power of the Internet. Do not be unnecessarily arrogant because you think you have degrees. Many young people who never go to college are building unbelievable wealth, using modern,technologies and the Internet. Be humble and learn from the next generation.
5. The fifth reason why many educated people, are poor is because so many highly paid people buy a lot of liabilities. You see it everywhere. A guy who earns 100 dollar a month thinks he’s rich. He buys the most expensive smartphone, latest cars, the biggest TV set, the most expensive cloth and,shoes, wristwatches and vacations. Listen people. The amount of money you earn doesn’t matter as much as the amount you invest into your future.
6. The sixth reason why so many educated people, could be poor is because many highly educated people do lose their jobs. In the present economy of the world for instance, it doesn’t matter how much education you have, it doesn’t matter, how much degrees you have, anything can happen, then you lose your job. Now, this is not to say people don’t lose their businesses. Every now and then people lose their businesses too. But when you compare the possibility of losing your business to the possibility of losing a job, then you are going to see the difference. An employee’s job depends on the decision of another man while an entrepreneur is in, control of his job. While unexpected disaster and situation could cause an entrepreneur to lose his business, most at times, because these guys created their businesses from the scratch, they know, how to start all over again, while the other guy who has a job has only the option of going, out there and look for another job, which in this case he may not get a job as good,as the one he invested his last decades on.
7. The Seventh reason why so many educated people, could be poor is because the more time you spent in the classroom the more you are likely to live your life alone. This is what I mean by that, so many people who are able to build substantial wealth in the world are people who have mastered how to collaborate, how to build a team, how to work with other people, how to get people of different skills and strengths together and achieve a single goal. Unfortunately, school was designed to teach you direct opposite of that. In school for instance, your are trained to do your assignment alone, to do your test,alone, to do everything all alone, while in the real world you need collaboration, you need to pull people together, you need to get people to come together to work on a certain, goal for you to build wealth.
please comment and share with loved ones.