Being liked is a desire we all have, but we’re not all very good at showing it. Figuring out whether your co-workers or even your crush likes you can be a hard task at times. Luckily, there are some not-so-obvious signs that show if somebody is quite fond of you. For example, if they play with a random thing while they talk to you, they might have a crush on you.
1. They respond to the sound of your voice.
2. They tell you personal details about themselves.
3. They play hard to get.
4. They have their legs uncrossed.
5. They specify that they’re single.
6. They tease you.
7. They play with objects they have nearby.
8. They copy your behavior.
Article source: Bright Side