The Morning can be your biggest advantage to a productive day. They can also be your biggest time suck, setting you up to a day of yawning and distraction.
Here Are 9 Things You Must Not do in The Morning to Succeed in Life:
1. Don’t Hit The Snooze Button: It is advised to get up as soon as your alarm rings, without hitting snooze button for some extra minutes because, if you do so, you might enter a sleep cycle you likely won’t finish. As a result you’ll wake up tired, rather than refreshed.
2. Don’t Check Your Phone: Most of us sleep with our phones close to us – either on our pillows, or on the bedside table. If you’ll like to start your day right, you should try your best not to look at your phone, until after you had some time to wake up and collect yourself.
3. Don’t Forget To Drink Water: The first thing when you wake up, your body is in need of water. Drinking water helps you wake up, it can also help your metabolism moving on the right direction.
4. Don’t Bath Hot Water: Bathing hot water feels great to the body, but can make you feel sleepy. Heat tells your nervous system it’s time for your muscles to relax, and for your heart rate to slow down. If you want to feel more awake, take a quick cold shower. It uncomfortable most times but it will signal the release of the energizing hormones adrenaline. It will also boost your mood.
5. Don’t Drink Coffee: Some people think they can’t function without a cup of coffee, think again! Scientist have found that your body naturally produces higher amounts of the energy regulating stress hormones cortisol, between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. By drinking coffee before or during that time, the caffeine will force your body to produce less cortisol in the early morning. Instead you drink clean pure water or wait until after 9:30 a.m. before you drink coffee.
6. Don’t Brush After Breakfast: Bacteria in your mouth produce acid when you eat, and this weakens the enamel of your teeth. If you brush your teeth while they’re in this ‘weakened state’, you can actually brush away enamel from the surface of your teeth. If you’re uncomfortable, you can floss your teeth and rinse with water to make your mouth feel cleaner, and wash away any food particles.
7. Don’t Leave Your Bed Unmade: As you make your bed, so you must lie (up)on it. This has a way of affecting us mentally. Making Your bed in the morning is a really good habit to start for a productive day.
8. Don’t Skip Exercise: Making exercise a part of your morning routine is particularly beneficial. Exercise kicks up our body system, and make us fully active and healthy.
9. Don’t Watch TV: It’s just noise and negativity – Not a healthy way to start your day after a restful night sleep. Instead aim to have quiet time in the morning and maintain a sense of peace and calm for as long as possible before the day begins.
How do you start your day? Are you guilty of any of the things mentioned on this list? Let me know in the comments below.
Don’t forget to Like Share, and Comment. Thank you.