Tacha or Symply Tacha is arguably the most controversial housemate of this year’s edition of Big Brother Naija. Her confrontations with the other housemates are no doubt one of the major highlights of the show and whether you love her or hate her, the ‘No Leave, No Transfer’ reality TV star was no doubt a strong contender for the 60 million prize.
However, her race to winning the show came to an end after she was disqualified by Biggie after earning three strikes during her stay in the Big Brother house. Tacha’s disqualification was met with mixed reactions as viewers shared their various sentiments on the disqualification.
As we have done for every other housemate that has left the house so far, here are quick facts you should know about her.
1. Her full name is Anita Natacha Anide.
2. She was born in 1995 in Niger Delta of Nigeria (Rivers State).
3. She lives in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and is fondly called “PH CITY FIRST DAUGHTER”.
4. She graduated in 2016) from Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
5. She is a vlogger, makeup artist and businesswoman.
6. Prior to her stint in the BBNaija house, she was already an Instagram sensation.
7. According to her, she fell in love with Davido since she heard the song Dami Duro in 2011 and has not stopped loving the singer ever since.
8. She has a tattoo of Davido on her chest and she says she got it because that is how she can show her love to him.
9. Her favourite musician is Cardi B.
10. With the talent to make strategic money movements, Tacha would choose her phone to sleep.
11. Her mother’s death has taught her that she is as strong as an eagle.
12. She hates gossip with passion.
13. She had plans to invest in new business ideas, increase the standard of living of her family and start a charitable foundation if she had won the prize money.