The American business magnate, software developer, investor, and philanthropist, Bill Gates says if you would like to achieve success for an extended time you have to be humble, his 10 advice to people who want to be rich. Bill Gates became a billionaire In 1987 at the age of 31 and the richest man in the world at the age of 39.
Bill Gates has since then remain one among the richest people in the world. kind of him, he has given various advice to many people all over the years on how they can become rich and successful in life.
In this article, we would like to share with you 10 of the foremost inspiring advice Gates has given and we hope a number of his advice change your life.
1. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world if you’re doing so you are insulting yourself; President Abraham Lincoln once wrote to the teacher of his child to make a request it was a simple one teaching that nobody in the world is bigger than him and he’s bigger than no one. unfortunately, most people in our world today, live their lives comparing themselves to every other person and end up trying to be everyone that’s the part to unhappiness and failure in life.
Listen you’re a unique being who isn’t designed to be good in everything but in something unique. Your Life’s mission isn’t to beat all the people in the game, your Life’s mission is to understand your own game. Be yourself, know that nobody is better than you and you’re better than no one. You’re simply a unique being who is capable of achieving something, no one else can achieve.
2. To win big you sometimes need to take big risk; the most effective time of your life to be alive is when you are young because you have nothing to lose really nothing. Don’t take life easy, don’t live like everyone, don’t just mention your dreams, get up and pursue it, don’t make excuses, start with whatever you have wherever you’re , get out and get lost.
3. Your exposure from a young age to the realities of the world is a super big things; the majority don’t know what life really is until they’re 40. most of the people accept the illusion that life is all should be easy. most of the people expect the government or their parents to solve their problems.
The earlier you understand the realities of life the most successful will become. What then is the reality, well the truth is that life is hard and nobody will assist you to solve your problems. We are sorry your parents or government cannot assist you . the sooner you take 100% responsibility of your life the more successful become.
4. You need a coach; it doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player or tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.
In life, you’ll become the person you admire, if you don’t have my anyone significant you’ll become nobody significant. you need a coach someone to inspire and challenge you, so once you believe in yourself your coach doesn’t always need to be someone you have physical access to, you’ll decide to read books written by people that have achieved what you would like to achieve, you’ll follow such people online and watched inspiring videos.
Why is this important simple because, life is hard and most people around you don’t know anything about success. If your father isn’t successful, he can teach you how to achieve success , if your siblings are mediocre, they can’t inspire you to achieve success . That’s why you need to look outside your domain for somebody who can inspire and challenge you.
5. If you show people the problems and you show people the Solutions they’re going to be moved to act; To achieve success in life you must be ready to lead people and to get them motivated towards a standard goal. To motivate people into actions, you have to show them what the problem is and what can be done to create an answer . As a pacesetter don’t just give instructions, Let people know the rationale why what has to be done needs to be done.
If you want to achieve success for a long time you have to be humble. so many people are successful for jiffy because they got to a degree where they started thinking that they know it all. people who was successful for a long time never stop learning because they know that they will lose if they don’t continue learning.
7. I spend a lot of time reading; even as one of the richest man in the world for over three decades Gates still remains of voracious reader because he understand that life changes every day and therefore the only way to remain relevant is to keep on learning.
In this day of social media, and interesting movies, what percentage of young people take time to read good books anymore yet the books you read determine the future you’ll have just as Charlie Jones said you’ll be the same person in five years as you are today, except for the people you meet and the books you read.
8. We start Life with many big dreams, things we would like to accomplish, create, build and experience but if you ask any one that has pass the age of 40 what happened to all the dreams that they had they’re going to presumably going to tell you about the different disappointment and failures that they encounter on the way.
9. Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning; the first Big success of Microsoft happened in the year 1980 when Gates partnered with the I.P.M. and ever since then Gates has always been on the lookout to whom he can partner with, his passion for partnership was so strong that Microsoft even went to the extent of partnering with one of their biggest competitors Apple computer. What are you able to learn from this, two are better than one, you grow and succeed faster in life if you learn how to work with other people.
10. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning explains itself you’re unhappy clients and customers if you speak facts about what must be corrected in your products or services in summary if you want to be rich and successful in life don’t compare yourself with anyone I never allow your dreams to die be strong and take risk and harmful read books and learn how to work and partner with people.